Bragging Rights - Terms & Conditions
Posted on January 06, 2022
Become a Mission Bragger for your chance to win a $50 voucher.
Found something great at one of our Mission Shops? It could be clothes, books, toys, something for the house or your hobby, sports equipment, an antique, or a new DIY project.
Go on... tell everyone about it!
Brag about your Mission Shop purchase on Instagram using #Missionbragger and you could win a $50 voucher. There are two to be won every week!
How does it work?
- Make a Mission Shop purchase during the promotional period (10th of January to 6th of March). Keep your receipt safe you will need it to claim the prize.
- Follow @Citymissiontas on Instagram (and why not follow our Facebook too 😊).
- #MissionBragger and tag @Citymissiontas on your post with your awesome find.
We will be selecting the best post based on image quality, originality, item found, the overall presentation of the post including, but not limited to aesthetics, fashion sense and use of goods purchased.
Weekly winners will be announced every Tuesday the following week on our social media pages. Read below for full terms and conditions.
Bragging Rights Contest - Terms and conditions
How to enter
- Entrants must make a Mission Shop purchase during the promotional period and keep their receipt to claim the prize.
- Entrants must follow @Citymissiontas on Instagram
- Entrants must #MissionBragger and tag @Citymissiontas on their post to enter the contest
- The contest will run from 12:00 AM 10th of January 2022 to 11:59 PM 6th of March 2022
Prizes and Winners
- There are two $50 Mission Shop vouchers to be won every week (Monday to Sunday) during the promotional period.
- Launceston City Mission (LCM) will determine the winner based on image quality, originality, quality of the find, the overall presentation of the post including, but not limited to aesthetics, fashion sense and use of goods purchased.
- All decisions from LCM on winners are final.
- Weekly winners will be announced the following Tuesday through our website and social media. Winners will be notified via Instagram.
- Winners must present proof of ID and their Mission Shop tax invoice to claim the prize. Winners that cannot present a tax invoice will be disqualified.
- Prizes can be collected at the winner’s preferred Mission Shop. This will be organised via Instagram messaging.
- Any prize recipients subsequently found by LCM to have breached these Terms and Conditions must return any awarded prize within 30 days of a request to do so. LCM will have the final decision on what to do with the prizes.
- LCM will not be responsible for any costs associated with winning or delivery of prizes.
- Vouchers need to be redeemed within Mission Shop voucher program terms and conditions.
Who can enter?
- Open for Australian residents only.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of LCM and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest.
Deliberation and rights
- Entries will be reviewed weekly by the LCM marketing team.
- If any of the shortlisted images are found to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions they will be disqualified.
- All copyright remains with the entrant.
- LCM asserts no claims to the rights of any image entered into the competition.
- LCM will credit the entrant when using images through their website or social media channels. Entrants consent to the use of their images in this way.
- By entering the Contest, entrants grant LCM use of credited images through the City Mission’s website, newsletter, press advertising, TV advertising, online promotion and social media channels to promote LCM initiatives at any time in the future.
- LCM will not be liable for any third-party misuse of images.
- LCM will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- Each entrant acknowledges that LCM is under no obligation to use their entry.
- The contest is not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook.
- All personal information, such as entrants name, address, telephone number, email address and age, is collected solely for this contest and shall not be used for any other purpose without the entrant’s consent.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, LCM expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with any entrant’s participation in the competition or the acceptance of the prizes. The winners indemnify LCM against any liability, injury, loss or damage which may be suffered, incurred or sustained by LCM arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with, any act or omission (including negligence) by the winners, or their use of the prizes, or their breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- LCM reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. LCM may also cancel or suspend the contest if an event beyond the control of LCM corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest.